HMIS Training Slides
- UHMIS: New End-User Training,
- How to Navigate in ClientTrack,
- How to Enroll a Client,
- How to Record a Service,
- How to Perform a During Program Enrollment or Annual Assessment,
- How to Exit an Enrollment
- UHMIS: Domestic Violence Service Provider New End-User Training
- UHMIS End-User Agreement
- UHMIS Privacy Posting
- UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form
- UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form – Spanish
- 2021 UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form – Spanish (pending)
- 2014 UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form – Spanish (Expires July 31, 2021)
- New Agency Partner Agreements:
- UHMIS Contributing HMIS Organization Partner Agreement
- UHMIS Data Sharing Memorandum of Understanding
- Used when one agency asks another to enter data into its UHMIS project(s).
Basic Assessment Forms
- Basic Assessment Form
- Use this form as a guide to collect all the 2022 HUD HMIS Data Standard for most programs, for Entry Assessment, Annual Assessment, and Exit Assessment. Agencies may customize this form, UHMIS System Administrators can provide a Word Document upon request. This form is designed to collect the Universal Data Standard elements required for all projects, and it does not collect all of the required elements for specialized projects such as; HOPWA, RHY, PATH, and SSVF.
- 9/27/21 Update:
- Updated for 2022 HUD HMIS Data Standards (implemented 10/1/21)
- Removed all non-required questions, including pregnancy due date, and exit reason.
- Upon request, Word version, and a larger 3-page version.
- CARES Basic Assessment Form (2020 Data Standards, expired 9/30/21)
- The Basic Assessment form with COVID-19 questions
- Coordinated Entry Basic Assessment form (2020 Data Standards, expired 9/30/21)
- The Basic Assessment form with Coordinated Entry questions.
Reporting in HMIS
Updated on 5/13/21:
- Adjusted language in Appendix B regarding the calculation of services for family members.
- Added Appendix E.1, describing the new APR / CAPER Review tool.
- Added information about the APR / CAPER Review tool to the Basic data cleanup and understanding section.