HMIS Training Slides
- UHMIS: New End-User Training,
- How to Navigate in ClientTrack,
- How to Enroll a Client,
- How to Record a Service,
- How to Perform a During Program Enrollment or Annual Assessment,
- How to Exit an Enrollment
- UHMIS: Domestic Violence Service Provider New End-User Training
- 2021 Utah Homelessness Summitt UHMIS Presentation Slides
- 2021 UHMIS End-User Agreement
- 2021 UHMIS Privacy Posting
- COVID-19 UHMIS Privacy Posting Addendum: Please post this addendum next to the UHMIS Privacy Posting. Effective until further notice.
- 2021 UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form
- 2021 UHMIS Informed Consent Release Form – Spanish
- New Agency Partner Agreements:
- UHMIS Contributing HMIS Organization Partner Agreement
- UHMIS Data Sharing Memorandum of Understanding
- Used when one agency asks another to enter data into its UHMIS project(s).
- May be altered to fit the agency’s agreement needs.
Basic Assessment Forms
- Basic Assessment Form
- Use this form as a guide to collect all the 2022 HUD HMIS Data Standard for most programs, for Entry Assessment, Annual Assessment, and Exit Assessment. Agencies may customize this form, UHMIS System Administrators can provide a Word Document upon request. This form is designed to collect the Universal Data Standard elements required for all projects, and it does not collect all of the required elements for specialized projects such as; HOPWA, RHY, PATH, and SSVF.
- 9/27/21 Update:
- Updated for 2022 HUD HMIS Data Standards (implemented 10/1/21)
- Removed all non-required questions, including pregnancy due date, and exit reason.
- Upon request, Word version, and a larger 3-page version.
- CARES Basic Assessment Form (2020 Data Standards, expired 9/30/21)
- The Basic Assessment form with COVID-19 questions
- Coordinated Entry Basic Assessment form (2022 Data Standards)
- The Basic Assessment form with Coordinated Entry questions and CE Events.
- Permanent Supportive Housing Basic Assessment form (2022 Data Standards)
- The Basic Assessment form taylored for PSH projects, includes the Well-Being assessment.
Reporting in HMIS
Updated on 10/18/21
- General language and screenshot updates for 2022 Data Standards Updates.
Other Useful Information
- Summary of all required data elements
- Use this document to check if you are collecting all of the required data at the correct time for each of your programs. Including all specalized project types.
- Fun fact, the UHMIS Lead Agency loveingly calls this the “baby blanket,” becasue we think big spreadsheets full of helpful reference information is comforting.
- UHMIS Security Model
- Final Rule on Defining “Chronically Homeless”
- How to Create Client SPDAT Score Graph in Excel
- How to do a Referral for a PATH or RHY Program in ClientTrack
- How to Use the Help Feature in ClientTrack
- HMIS Training Videos